Monday, December 6, 2010

Finished Primitive Kitchen Cabinets





Yeah! My kitchen is finished. Maybe I'll cook now or just keep it all nice and clean!
I used Caromalcolours.com for the distressed paint. I mushed the Putty color over chocolate, with chipping creme in between. Then I sanded, applied toner and finished with Liberon natural wax. It sounds complicated but is is very easy! If you know me I don't like to paint. So believe me its an easy way to distress anything!
The countertop was painted with Rustoleum Countertop coating: Clay deep base.
The walls are Valspar Medallion Arbitrary and the soffet is color matched Clay to the countertop.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you have been busy. I need to come and see these! I also need a Christmas gift, and I was thinking about one of your pieces of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, your kitchen looks great! Love the dark countertop with the cabinets. You have been a busy girl! Love to see the pictures. Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cabinets! very nice look !

    ReplyDelete